When: Monday 2 November – Saturday 7 November 2020 (no show on Friday)
Where: The Back Room of The Star Inn, Quarry Street, Guildford GU1 3TY
Running time approx 60 – there will be no interval.
See our Covid policy at the bottom of this page.
Book your tickets below or call 01483 361101.
Advanced booking is recommended, especially as the capacity is so low due to COVID-19.
Jim Cartwright’s play Two, was first performed in 1989 at the Octagon Theatre in Bolton and is now appearing at Guildford Fringe.
The concept is simple, two actors playing fourteen different characters between them, something we love at Guildford Fringe after the success of Teechers and Bouncers which are both multi role plays.
It’s all set in the local pub, in this case The Back Room of The Star Inn! This is gritty storytelling at its best.
The Landlord and Landlady’s cheery greetings and friendly banter barely disguises their contempt for each other. They met outside the pub when they were kids and now they own the place. During the course of the evening assorted customers pass through and we get a small snapshot into each of their lives.
For more information and to book please click here
COVID & OPERATION (this is subject to change to stay in line with Government guidelines)
- You will be required to sanitise your hands upon arrival (sanitiser will be provided)
- You may be required to wait outside for a short amount of time before the show so please dress appropriately for the weather.
- You will enter one way and exit another in a one way system – the signage will be very clear when you arrive. Please come to the front door of the venue to find instructions.
- Face coverings are mandatory for the duration of your visit, including during the show. This includes children aged 12 and over. You may remove to drink!
- You must adhere to social distancing throughout your visit. Seats have been placed with social distancing in mind and must not be moved.
- We shall not allow bubbles larger than 6 people. If there are more than 6 in a booking we shall arrange you in several bubbles.
- The lead booker and as such ticket holder for the bubble takes responsibility for their bubble and acts as nominated contact should it be needed.
- There is a 2-3 meter gap between stage and first bubbles. Each bubble is 1m-2m distanced from the next bubble. Social distancing is being practised by the organisers and venue.
- If you or any of your party come down with COVID-19 Symptoms, please do not attend. The original person who bought the ticket will need to email info@GuildfordFringe.com with the booking reference for a refund by 6pm of the day before the performance. You will be refunded the full amount less £1 transaction fee per person. Your refund will be processed within 7 working days after the performance. We require a deadline of 6pm the day before so we can try to resell your tickets.
- Box office and front of house staff will all be wearing face coverings.
- You must turn up with your E-Tickets on your phone and ideally confirmation email – no paper tickets please.
- We do no issue refunds or credits if any persons in your bubble do not attend.
- For queries please call 01483 361101 or email info@GuildfordFringe.com
- Use of recording is strictly prohibited.
- Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Use of mobile phones during show is not permitted.
- If you or any of your bubble come down with COVID-19 symptoms after attending the show you must get in touch with the event organiser straightaway so the rest of the audience can be informed.
EXCHANGE & CANCELLATION & WEATHER
- Tickets, once purchased cannot be cancelled or exchanged unless the show is cancelled. Only in the sole event the show does not go ahead will a refund be permitted.
- If the event organiser has to cancel the show this will be done by email so please do check before you leave to come to the event.
- We do no issue refunds or credits if any persons in your bubble do not attend or if you require less persons. The lead booker is responsible for the persons in that bubble.
No refunds or exchanges.
No disabled access to the venue.
Latecomers will not be allowed to enter so please arrive with plenty of time.
No food or drinks are permitted to be brought in – there is a bar on site.
Guildford Fringe reserve the right to deny entry.