What:Banana Crabtree Simon
When: Thursday 12 November – Saturday 14 November 2020 (approx. show length 1 hour)
Where:The Back Room of The Star Inn, Guildford GU1 3TY
Book your tickets here or call 01483 361101.
Advanced booking is recommended, especially as the capacity is so low due to COVID-19.
Banana Crabtree Simon is a one man play written by renowned snooker commentator David Hendon, a finalist in the Kenneth Branagh Drama Writing Awards. This challenging piece explores one man’s struggle with early onset dementia and the way it effects those around him.
Directed by Dan Phillips and starring CJ de Mooi this promises to be an emotional and honest piece of theatre, based on a subject that touches so many lives.
COVID & OPERATION (this is subject to change to stay in line with Government guidelines)
- You will be required to sanitise your hands upon arrival (sanitiser will be provided)
- You may be required to wait outside for a short amount of time before the show so please dress appropriately for the weather.
- You will enter one way and exit another in a one way system – the signage will be very clear when you arrive. Please come to the front door of the venue to find instructions.
- Face coverings are mandatory for the duration of your visit, including during the show. This includes children aged 12 and over. You may remove to drink!
- You must adhere to social distancing throughout your visit. Seats have been placed with social distancing in mind and must not be moved.
- We shall not allow bubbles larger than 6 people. If there are more than 6 in a booking we shall arrange you in several bubbles.
- The lead booker and as such ticket holder for the bubble takes responsibility for their bubble and acts as nominated contact should it be needed.
- There is a 2-3 meter gap between stage and first bubbles. Each bubble is 1m-2m distanced from the next bubble. Social distancing is being practised by the organisers and venue.
- If you or any of your party come down with COVID-19 Symptoms, please do not attend. The original person who bought the ticket will need to email info@GuildfordFringe.com with the booking reference for a refund by 6pm of the day before the performance. You will be refunded the full amount less £1 transaction fee per person. Your refund will be processed within 7 working days after the performance. We require a deadline of 6pm the day before so we can try to resell your tickets.
- Box office and front of house staff will all be wearing face coverings.
- You must turn up with your E-Tickets on your phone and ideally confirmation email – no paper tickets please.
- We do no issue refunds or credits if any persons in your bubble do not attend.
- For queries please call 01483 361101 or email info@GuildfordFringe.com
- Use of recording is strictly prohibited.
- Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Use of mobile phones during show is not permitted.
- If you or any of your bubble come down with COVID-19 symptoms after attending the show you must get in touch with the event organiser straightaway so the rest of the audience can be informed.
EXCHANGE & CANCELLATION & WEATHER
- Tickets, once purchased cannot be cancelled or exchanged unless the show is cancelled. Only in the sole event the show does not go ahead will a refund be permitted.
- If the event organiser has to cancel the show this will be done by email so please do check before you leave to come to the event.
- We do no issue refunds or credits if any persons in your bubble do not attend or if you require less persons. The lead booker is responsible for the persons in that bubble.
No refunds or exchanges.
No disabled access to the venue.
Latecomers will not be allowed to enter so please arrive with plenty of time.
No food or drinks are permitted to be brought in – there is a bar on site.
Guildford Fringe reserve the right to deny entry.